Our consulting services are limited to the bookkeeping and accounting needed to prepare the financials and other reports needed for your banking, insurance and investment partners, and to tax planning and preparation.
And of course we are QuickBooks Professional Advisors and are readlly available to help you.
As advisors we can help our clients to develop within QuickBooks the reports, graphs and tools to fit the needs of your company.
New clients are given the first hour of consulting on any of our services free.
B&B Business Services is a member of the:
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Washington Association of Accountants (WAA)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- Washington Policy Center
- Independent Business Association
B&B Business Services, LLC is a Small Business serving Small Business.
B&B Business Services provides a full range of cost effective accounting/bookkeeping services tailored to meet your needs.
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently and cost effectively on a daily basis. Timely completed record keeping can give an owner the head start they need in meeting their financial and tax obligations. B&B is here to help you to achieve these goals.
To accomplish this objective we use QuickBooks Premier Accountant Software. This software has proven to be the most versatile tool available to small business accounting.
- As we said above we can take care of your records keeping needs at whatever level you need and will provide individual training to use Quickbooks.
- Or we can provide training on any segment of the following list and more: Intuilt Certified ProAdvisor (QuickBooks).
A full service engagement would include (but not limited to):
- Setup – based upon the accounting needs of your business.
- Developing a Chart of Accounts.
- Designing your Balance sheet and Income statement to reflect the needs of the owners and your business partners.
- Setting up the preference in QuickBooks needed for fast, efficient posting and reports.
- Maintaining balance sheet accounts, including reconciliation of banks, loans, credit cards, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and inventory.
- Posting all purchases made, income generated, and any other business activity as needed.
- Payroll – We provide full service using QuickBooks. Full service preparing complete individual records, providse timely state and federal payroll tax returns as required by law.
- Year End Closing of the Books:
* Yearend journal entries as needed.
* Finalize payroll
* Prepare final reporting forms (W2/W3/1099/1096).
* Fixed Asset Management including depreciation entries.
Tax Preparation, Consultation, and Representation:
Our Tax Prepares are Enrolled Agents (EA’s). Meaning they are licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to prepare your taxes and represent you before them. We abide by their strict code of Ethics and must have Continuing Education Credits to renew our license every three years in addition to maintaining our expertise in tax preparation. We feel it is our job to use the tax code to get every legal advantage available on your tax return and we go the extra mile to do it.
By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both you current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
- Tax planning & return preparation
- S Corporations
- C Corporations
- Estates, trust, & gift
- Not-for profit organizations
- Taxing authority representation
- Divorce and support issues
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business